1. Drink something. Seriously, stay hydrated people.
2. Publish it, or schedule it if you’ve got an editorial calendar or something
3. Tweet about it.
4. Post it on your other social media.
5. Go through your social media feed.
6. Answer a question someone asked (doesn’t have to be about you or your blog)
7. Learn something new.
8. Make a list of things you want to do today.
9. Check one thing off that list.
10. Do another thing on your list.
11. Go outside.
12. Come back inside.
13. Drink some more,
14. Look at your stats.
15. Start using Google Analytics.
16. Go on Pinterest.
17. Feel inspired.
18. Go do something that would make a good blog post.
19. Take a break.
20. Eat something.
21. Drink more stuff.
22. If you’re not feeling too tired, write that blog post.
23. Schedule it!
24. Schedule some tweets to go with that.
25. Find out what your audience is really loving recently.
26. Go try it out yourself.
27. Like it? Write a blog post.
28. Don’t like it? Write a blog post.
29. Go on twitter( read: any social media) and wish someone a happy birthday
30. Find a book you want to read.
31. Read it.
32. Or just plan on reading it, someday.
33. Do the laundry or anything like it.
34. Drink and eat.
35. Talk to someone.
36. Go to a blog post of yours.
37. Read it.
38. Sound like you?
39. It should.
40. Do another thing on your to-do list.
41. Cross or check it off.
42. If anyone has tweeted you or commented with a question, reply.
43. Thank anyone who has retweeted of shared your blog post.
44. Take a power nap.
45. Get up and drink something!
46. Update your profiles.
47. Update anything that needs to be updated.
48. Write a review of something.
49. Write a review on something you like.
50. If possible, give one away to your readers.
51. Listen to some music.
52. Make sure your readers have a way of keeping up with you blog.
53. Use feedly, blog lovin’, or another system like it.
54. Go Google your blog.
55. Near the top?
56. Cool. Read an article on SEO
57. Do one thing on your blog SEO related.
58. Drink some water.
59. Fix a problem that has been sitting around.
60. Make a list of the most important things you want to do in the next few years.
61. Look at yourself. Is what you are doing right now going to take you a tiny step closer to any of those things?
62. Change something.
63. Get a small notebook.
64. Get a pen you like writing with.
65. Start carrying those two things around with you wherever you go.
66. Go get the mail.
67. Read through the mail.
68. Tweet about the newest blog post again.
69. Water some plants.
70. Do another thing on your to-do list.
71. Find a blogger who writes about similar things as you.
72. Compare it to yours. Lightly.
73. Find a blogger who writes about things totally unrelated to your blog.
74. Read their blog.
75. Make an account with MailChimp or other newsletter company.
76. Add a Sign up button to your blog.
77. Tweet that you now have newsletters.
78. Create some exclusive content that only newsletter members will have access to.
79. When you have members, send the content out!
81. Drink some water.
82. Figure out what the purpose of your blog is.
83. Figure out what needs to be on your blog in order to fulfill the purpose of it.
84. Make sure those things are on your blog.
85. Learn some more about who your readers are.
86. Go through some of your recent posts.
87. Make sure their is no spelling or big grammar issues.
88. Go to a place you’ve never been before.
89. Try drawing a map of it.
90. Get inspired by the new place.
91. Write down some blog post ideas in the notebook you always carry with you
92. Come home and start working on one of the blog post ideas.
93. Go out and eat something someone else made for you.
94. Start reading a book.
95. Make yourself a drink.
96.Sit down at a computer.
97.Feel awesome you have a blog.
98.Write a list with a hundred things on it.
99.Share it with the Internet.
100. Drink something.