I’m pretty sure I’ve known about the wonders of The Body Shop’s body butters but holy moly, once I tried it, oh I ain’t using anything else.
You guys know I love lists. So here are the reasons why this lotion is 10 out of 10:
- By the third time I used this (on my legs right before I go to bed), I noticed a difference. Nothing has ever worked for me to the point where I can actually see and feel a difference. Huge factor for me.
- Also, in the mornings, my hands still have just a bit of lotion on them, which makes me feel like they don’t just disappear and are gone forever.
- The consistency of this one (I’ve heard some are thicker than others) is just perfect. Not too thick but also not too watery.
- I can tell this one tub will last me a while, which is kinda sad because I want to try some other ones. 🙂
- The Body Shop has some fantastic sales. I got this regular sized tub for only $5, when it’s usually like $20.
- I’ve smelled every single one of their lotions and I can’t tell you one that I don’t like.
In case you didn’t want to read all of that, I love this stuff because it works, smells good, and is affordable.
Hope you liked that review; tell me what you think about these body butters or what our favorite lotions are in the comments below. Adios.