Tags are like a questionnaire for people who are curious. so let’s do one. 🙂
1. What signifies the start of Autumn for you?
Leaves falling everywhere, omg I freaking love it.
2. What is your favorite Fall scent?
Chocolate. Smelling chocolate means there’s hot chocolate somewhere!
3. What is you favorite Autumn color?
Red. Currently my wardrobe is grey, black, forest green, tan, and my favorite, RED!
4. What is your favorite Fall drink?
I still haven’t found the perfect one yet, but something like the PSL from Starbucks.
5. What TV show, new or old are you looking forward to this Fall?
Grey’s Anatomy, Elementary, Scandal, and Once Upon A Time.
6. What is your favorite Fall fashion trend?
The only trends I know are army jackets and boots. Currently, i love my army jacket and have yet to get some good boots. Oh, and I love my red flannel.
7. What is your favorite frugal Autumn activity?
Traveling. My family and I usually only do road trips in the summer ’cause it’s just too hot anywhere else! So once fall comes around, we pack our bags and head to California. We go every year for just a weekend but the nice only-needs-a-sweater weather is a nice break from the omg-I-have-like-a-million-layers-on weather in Seattle.
8. Are you a bigger fan of Thanksgiving or Halloween?
Halloween is likable because of the cheap candy, so Thanksgiving FTW. We usually have a party with a bunch of friends we don’t see often enough. Also, Black Friday! 🙂
New way of telling you about my life right now. I’d love to see a snippet of your life!
p.s. do you know how many tags there are out there? And how many pictures there are for them? it’s cray.
p.p.s I got this one from HERE.