It seems there aren’t enough small bloggers talking with other bloggers because I got nominated twice (by the lovely Emily and Chloe) through twitter. Here are the rules, to this appreciation-game:
- You have to answer the eleven questions created by the person who tagged you. 22 since I was nominated by two people.
- Pick between 5-11 bloggers to nominate. They need to have under 200 followers.
- Compile a new list of 11 questions
- You can’t nominate the person who tagged you.
- Tell everyone that you’ve tagged, that they were nominated.
Ok. From the 22 q’s I got, I picked 11 of my favs.
1. Who is your style icon?
Hmmm… I don’t really have one. I just took a style icon quiz from Buzzfeed (which asked me to choose a guard and a kitten) and I got Rihanna. Um, no.
2. What place in the world would you like to visit the most?
Europe, mainly Scotland, Finland, those places. :) Oh, and Alaska.
3. What’s your dream job?
I really wish I knew exactly. Currently, owner of a creative business.
4. Why did you start blogging?
To feel like maybe, just maybe, someone was listening to what I had to say.
5. What came first the chicken or the egg and why?
The egg. Because there were dinosaur eggs, turtle eggs, and microscopic organism eggs.
6. What’s your favourite movie?
I can’t answer that question. What are my favorites? Well, Lord of the Rings, the Way Way Back, and…
7. What’s your favourite season?
8. What is your plan for a zombie apocalypse?
Run to Costco.
9. If you could only shop in one store for the rest of your life what would it be?
10. Where is your dream holiday?
Walking around a city, and going to a mountain range.
11. If you were a superhero what would you wear?
A cape, duh.
11 random facts about me:
- Grand Teton is one of my favorite national park.
- I really want to go to Shake Shack.
- I just watched Captain American: Winter Soldier
- Mac and cheese is a love of mine,
- So is my dog.
- I like tacos.
- I have two classes outside of the main building.
- I used to collect rocks as a kid.
- Beanies don’t stay on my head.
- I have one dimple
- And can’t do that weird thing with my tongue.
Here are the questions I’m giving the people below:
- Where were you born?
- What does an average day look like for you?
- What are you’re plans for the future?
- Favorite drink?
- Will you give us a sneak into what you have planned for your blog?
- Are your ears pierced?
- If you could put a message in a bottle and send it off, what would you write?
- Do you like answering questions?
- What’s your to-do list for today?
- Any pets?
- Play an instrument?
Who do I want to answer these questions? Well,
Straight on till Morning
Tash Brilliant Book Blog
A Fashion Tale
and Just Melkate
p.s See all these amazing photos? They’re from unsplash
, a site that gives you photos you can do whatever you want with.